Who Should Get Tested?
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance themselves as needed. Activities such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
No Cost COVID-19 Testing
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or had contact with a positive COVID-19 patient, please contact your nearest Valley Health Team location to determine if a COVID-19 test is needed. If you have additional questions, please visit the Center for Disease Control's COVID-19 Testing website to learn more about COVID-19 and who should get tested.
Individuals who need help deciding whether or not they should seek appropriate medical care can use the Coronavirus Self-Checker. A tool to help you make decisions on when to seek testing.